Sexy One Piece Swimsuits

Swimsuit Calendar Girls

Swimsuit Calendar Girls


Penthouse 2012 Swimsuit Calendar
Penthouse 2012 Swimsuit Calendar

   I always had this fondness for the glamorous and beautiful swimsuit calendar girls in their sexy swimsuits showing off their gorgeous and perfect sexy bodies, whether it was the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit CalendarSports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar, or those offered by Penthouse Magazine and other publishers, I drooled and dreamed of the hot babes in swimsuits, wishing I could be with such beautiful women, but, not only did I love these beautiful girls in swimsuits, I had a fascination with the swimwear itself, the various cuts that showed off beautiful long legs, perfect round breasts, gloriously firm buttocks, lean and fit stomachs and so much more, and my, all the vibrant colors and designs, and oooh the smooth, soft and silky fabrics and I envied these flawless beauties for having the privilege and ability to wear such a wonderful and sexy little thing, because I was born a boy and I envied these gorgeous girls, wishing I could of been any one of them.

Although I did have the pleasure of wearing my younger sister's swimwear among everything else I could find to become the girl I was inside, it wasn't until later on in my teens that I began to outwardly express to others my gender identity as female, but thanks to verbal, mental and physical abuse, bullying and societal expectations forced upon me by the educational institutions, parents and peers, I was forced into denial and repression and into the closet where I could only express my feminine side in secret.

Jump ahead to the present, and finally I'm free to be my true self, the woman I always dreamed of being, and although only beginning transition to a female body, I am happy and accepting of who I am.. More than anything, I love being the woman I am, and I love being able to wear sexy swimsuits and always look forward to a day at the beach, even more so than I had in the past, because I feel so sexy in a swimsuit and just love them... so much so that I'm hoping to be releasing my own 2012 swimsuit calendar later this year, featuring 12 months of me in sexy swimsuits I love, because I always dreamed of being a model and I love being in sexy photos...  I'm so excited and can't wait for summer... Look for my very own swimsuit calender to be released sometime in August.

0 comments:

Post a Comment